Dear Value Vet Clients,
We’ve been getting many questions about whether we’re open. As of 05/21/20 we are continuing to be open normal hours and to offer our normal compliment of pet services. We will continue to be open and serve you and your pets unless you hear otherwise from us.
In order to keep doing so, we are asking your help with a few changes to our normal processes. It’s very important you help us with these things in order to keep us, yourselves, and ultimately our nation safe from unnecessary spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- If you have a cough, cold, fever, difficulty breathing, or any upper respiratory signs we ask that you please don’t attempt to bring your pet to the clinic. Please call our office first.
- If you are concerned about entering the building for any reason, please call our office. We will do our best to provide car service and payment over the phone.
- Please try to limit the amount of people you bring to the clinic with your pet(s). We are currently allowing only 4 clients in the waiting room and only 1 client in the exam room to maintain the 6-foot social distancing protocol. If you have to bring a large number of people we ask that everyone that is able please stay in the vehicle or outside to limit numbers inside.
- When you arrive, we have 2 computer stations at our front desk. We’re limiting to only 1 person at a time at each computer. If both stations are full, please wait outside until a computer station clears, or call us from your vehicle.
- After checking in, you may be asked to stay on the grounds and wait outside/in your vehicle until we will call you after a seat in the waiting room is open. You will not lose your place in line by waiting outside.
- Again, we’re limiting 1 client in the exam room with the doctor. After talking with you, we’ll take pets to our treatment room for the services they need while you wait in the exam room. Then following the exam, the doctor will come back in to discuss things with you.
Thank you all – we have always been very fortunate to have such wonderful clients and as we all work our way through a new and unknown situation your cooperation is very appreciated. We want to keep working hard to be able to provide health services for your pets and these are some ways that we can continue to do that!
Drs. Jay and Liz Lawrence and the Value Vet Staff
COVID-19, the new coronavirus spreading among humans, has everyone’s deserved attention. We want to let you know we are continuing to do the best we can to keep our clients and team safe.
It’s important to note right away that there is zero evidence to suggest that pets can spread COVID-19 to other people or other pets. We will keep you up-to-date IF this information changes.
Our practice team has always taken pride in keeping our facility clean and tidy. We have added more frequent wiping down of commonly touched surfaces like door handles.
Below is the latest FAQ for Pet Parents from the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Thank you as always for being the best clients any veterinary practice has the pleasure to serve!
– Value Vet Staff