Dear Value Vet Clients,
We’ve been getting many questions about whether we’re open. As of 04/02/20 we are continuing to be open normal hours and to offer our normal compliment of pet services. We will continue to be open and serve you and your pets unless you hear otherwise from us.
In order to keep doing so, we are asking your help with a few changes to our normal processes. It’s very important you help us with these things in order to keep us, yourselves, and ultimately our nation safe from unnecessary spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- If you have a cough, cold, fever, difficulty breathing, or any upper respiratory signs we ask that you please don’t attempt to bring your pet to the clinic. Please call our office first.
- If you are concerned about entering the building for any reason, please call our office. We will do our best to provide car service and payment over the phone.
- Please try to limit the amount of people you bring to the clinic with your pet(s). We are currently allowing only 1 client in the exam room to maintain the 6-foot social distancing protocol. If you have to bring a large number of people we ask that everyone that is able please stay in the vehicle or outside to limit numbers inside.
- When you arrive, we have 2 computer stations at our front desk. We’re allowing only 1 person at a time at each computer. If each station is full please form a line outside until a computer station clears, or call us from
- After checking in, you may be asked to wait outside/in your vehicle and we will call you when an exam room is open. YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE BY WAITING OUTSIDE.
- PET EXAMS AND TREATMENTS WILL BE DONE IN THE BACK. THE DOCTOR WILL DISCUSS THE FINDINGS WITH YOU FOLLOWING THE EXAM.
Thank you all – we have always been very fortunate to have such wonderful clients and as we all work our way through a new and unknown situation your cooperation is very appreciated. We want to keep working hard to be able to provide health services for your pets and these are some ways that we can continue to do that!
Drs Jay and Liz Lawrence and the Value Vet Staff